I. Understanding Blended Learning
1. Questions to Ponder
2. What is Blended Learning?
3. Designing Blended Learning Courses
4. Case Studies of Blended Learning Design
5. Blended Learning Case Study 1
6. Blended Learning Case Study 2
9. Video: Professor Burnett Shares her Mix Map
II. Blended Interactions
10. Blended Interactions: Questions to Ponder
12. Extrinsic Motivation: Interaction with Experts
13. Intrinsic Motivation: Interaction as Human Need
III. Blended Assessments of Learning
16. Blended Assessments: Questions to Ponder
18. Formal Assessments
19. Informal Assessments
IV. Blended Content and Assignments
V. Blended Learning Workshops
21. Blended Learning Series - What will my blend be?
22. Blended Learning Series - Blended Interactions
23. Blended Learning Series: Mixing Assessments
Sandy Burnett – Design and Human Environment
Blended Learning Handbook by University of Alberta Centre for Teaching and Learning is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
Comments are closed.